- 8 Point GPS Driven - Compass Heading - Displays:N, S, E, W, NW, NE, SW, SE
- Clean, Compact Design - Will fit any Marlin's mounts (Fork Lock Covers, Fork Stem Nut Covers, All Handlebar Mounts, Perch Clamp Mounts, etc.)
- Simple Two Wire - 5V - 15V power requirement
- Large, Bright, Easy To Read Red LED Display
- Simple button changes brightness and resets system, Easy to operate even with gloves.RECOMMENDED FOR BIKES WITH RADIOS OR STRONG MAGNETIC FIELDS
This gauge is designed for all vehicles. The gauge is a self contained GPS receiver and provides heading based on the drivers change in position.
This gauge is not a traditional compass that uses the magnetic field of the earth, but a fully functioning GPS device that uses satellite positioning to provide important information to the operator.
A compass is a valuable tool to any rider on remote back country roads or in the big city. Providing critical information about your direction in a clean, stylish, compact design that is as functional as it is beautiful.
Marlin's Quest Compass needs to be installed in an area that has unobstructed view to the satellites in the sky and not in an area of electronic components or materials that may inhibit RF (radio frequency) transmissions. For example the device may not get satellite signal and may not operate in buildings, parking structures, tunnels or other obstructed areas.
- Choose additional options like USB connector or 9V Battery Pack.
•Fits 1” or 7/8” - 1 1/4” round bars
•All units come ready for installation
•Clean Compact Shape & Styling
•NO dis-assembly required for install
•Long lasting batteries
•Complete with installed compass
Marlin’s TALON MOUNT is fast and simple to install using one (1) special hidden, non-marring, soft-tip set screw so your bars won’t be damaged. The ability to easily mount to either 1” or 7/8” bars and its triple chromed billet aluminum body make it the BEST VALUE ever in bolt on compass. If you have 4” between risers, mount two side by side or one on each side of the risers (recommended mounting 3” from bends). Great looking on American & Metric bikes.