Marlin's Quest Compass Gauge
- 8 Point GPS Driven - Compass Heading - Displays:N, S, E, W, NW, NE, SW, SE
- Clean, Compact Design - Will fit any Marlin's mounts (Fork Lock Covers, Fork Stem Nut Covers, All Handlebar Mounts, Perch Clamp Mounts, etc.)
- Simple Two Wire - 5V - 15V power requirement
- Large, Bright, Easy To Read Red LED Display
- Simple button changes brightness and resets system, Easy to operate even with gloves.RECOMMENDED FOR BIKES WITH RADIOS OR STRONG MAGNETIC FIELDS
This gauge is designed for all vehicles. The gauge is a self contained GPS receiver and provides heading based on the drivers change in position.
This gauge is not a traditional compass that uses the magnetic field of the earth, but a fully functioning GPS device that uses satellite positioning to provide important information to the operator.
A compass is a valuable tool to any rider on remote back country roads or in the big city. Providing critical information about your direction in a clean, stylish, compact design that is as functional as it is beautiful.
Marlin's Quest Compass needs to be installed in an area that has unobstructed view to the satellites in the sky and not in an area of electronic components or materials that may inhibit RF (radio frequency) transmissions. For example the device may not get satellite signal and may not operate in buildings, parking structures, tunnels or other obstructed areas.
- Choose additional options like USB connector or 9V Battery Pack.
•All units come ready for installation
•Comes complete with mount and installed compass
•Fast & Easy installation
•Protect Lock from dirt and debris
•Smooth flip action with spring loaded stops
•Includes two chrome replacement screws for install
•NO KEY MODIFICATION REQUIRED
Fits ALL 1994-Current FLHR RoadKing® models Marlin’s Road King® flip fork lock cover compass is a must for Road King® owners. This triple chromed cover easily bolts on and helps keep debris out of your fork lock, while still giving you full use of the key lock, no key or lock modifications are required. Top flips open and stays open with hidden spring loaded ball bearing action to reveal lock, stays closed with the same positive locking action. Complete with “Lock/Unlock” text on base.