- 8 Point GPS Driven - Compass Heading - Displays:N, S, E, W, NW, NE, SW, SE
- Clean, Compact Design - Will fit any Marlin's mounts (Fork Lock Covers, Fork Stem Nut Covers, All Handlebar Mounts, Perch Clamp Mounts, etc.)
- Simple Two Wire - 5V - 15V power requirement
- Large, Bright, Easy To Read Red LED Display
- Simple button changes brightness and resets system, Easy to operate even with gloves.RECOMMENDED FOR BIKES WITH RADIOS OR STRONG MAGNETIC FIELDS
This gauge is designed for all vehicles. The gauge is a self contained GPS receiver and provides heading based on the drivers change in position.
This gauge is not a traditional compass that uses the magnetic field of the earth, but a fully functioning GPS device that uses satellite positioning to provide important information to the operator.
A compass is a valuable tool to any rider on remote back country roads or in the big city. Providing critical information about your direction in a clean, stylish, compact design that is as functional as it is beautiful.
Marlin's Quest Compass needs to be installed in an area that has unobstructed view to the satellites in the sky and not in an area of electronic components or materials that may inhibit RF (radio frequency) transmissions. For example the device may not get satellite signal and may not operate in buildings, parking structures, tunnels or other obstructed areas.
- Choose additional options like USB connector or 9V Battery Pack.
•All units come ready for easy installation
•Adjustable pivot face
•NO dis-assembly required
•Long lasting batteries
Brake / Clutch - Perch Clamp Mounted Compass
1982-Current Models - Harley & Metric*
Marlin’s triple chromed billet mount comes with compass. Simply attach with one screw to your brake or clutch perch clamp or windshield bolt or just about any place you can bolt to. Swivel head allows for position adjustment and locking in place. (*metrics and perch clamps with recessed bolts may require additional extended bolt and spacer (one each) Part# 001002 - $4.95)
Image below shows BCM with optional Spacer and Extended Metric Bolt to be used when your perch clamp has a recessed hole. Part# 001002 Sold Separately
Be sure to select this option above if you need them for your installation.