- 8 Point GPS Driven - Compass Heading - Displays:N, S, E, W, NW, NE, SW, SE
- Clean, Compact Design - Will fit any Marlin's mounts (Fork Lock Covers, Fork Stem Nut Covers, All Handlebar Mounts, Perch Clamp Mounts, etc.)
- Simple Two Wire - 5V - 15V power requirement
- Large, Bright, Easy To Read Red LED Display
- Simple button changes brightness and resets system, Easy to operate even with gloves.RECOMMENDED FOR BIKES WITH RADIOS OR STRONG MAGNETIC FIELDS
This gauge is designed for all vehicles. The gauge is a self contained GPS receiver and provides heading based on the drivers change in position.
This gauge is not a traditional compass that uses the magnetic field of the earth, but a fully functioning GPS device that uses satellite positioning to provide important information to the operator.
A compass is a valuable tool to any rider on remote back country roads or in the big city. Providing critical information about your direction in a clean, stylish, compact design that is as functional as it is beautiful.
Marlin's Quest Compass needs to be installed in an area that has unobstructed view to the satellites in the sky and not in an area of electronic components or materials that may inhibit RF (radio frequency) transmissions. For example the device may not get satellite signal and may not operate in buildings, parking structures, tunnels or other obstructed areas.
- Choose additional options like USB connector or 9V Battery Pack.
Fits All ‘06 - Current Dynas®, All Wide Glides®, FXDWG®, All Softails® (Does Not Fit Springers®), Newer Sportsters® most VRSC™ Marlin’s fork stem cover compass replaces the chrome factory fork stem bolt cap on Softails® -‘06 - Current Dynas® -Wide Glides®, FXDWG® or covers the fork stem bolt on newer Sportsters® and V-Rods®. FSBC2 comes with compass, screw and triple chromed, machined billet aluminum housing. New FSBC2/A replaces the screw with super strong adhesive to mount on to the Newer Sportsters® and V-Rods® and has a lower profile for a perfect fit.
These handsome covers will add style and class to your front end. Harley-Davidson® has several different style triple trees that our products will go on. So here is how you can tell: If your bike has a large nut and washer on top of your triple tree/steering stem you will need the Fork Stem Billet Clock 2¼" outside diameter. Make sure the large washer and bolt does not exceed 2" inside diameter. (limited height clearance on some models may prohibit use of product)