Marlin's Quest Compass Gauge
- 8 Point GPS Driven - Compass Heading - Displays:N, S, E, W, NW, NE, SW, SE
- Clean, Compact Design - Will fit any Marlin's mounts (Fork Lock Covers, Fork Stem Nut Covers, All Handlebar Mounts, Perch Clamp Mounts, etc.)
- Simple Two Wire - 5V - 15V power requirement
- Large, Bright, Easy To Read Red LED Display
- Simple button changes brightness and resets system, Easy to operate even with gloves.RECOMMENDED FOR BIKES WITH RADIOS OR STRONG MAGNETIC FIELDS
This gauge is designed for all vehicles. The gauge is a self contained GPS receiver and provides heading based on the drivers change in position.
This gauge is not a traditional compass that uses the magnetic field of the earth, but a fully functioning GPS device that uses satellite positioning to provide important information to the operator.
A compass is a valuable tool to any rider on remote back country roads or in the big city. Providing critical information about your direction in a clean, stylish, compact design that is as functional as it is beautiful.
Marlin's Quest Compass needs to be installed in an area that has unobstructed view to the satellites in the sky and not in an area of electronic components or materials that may inhibit RF (radio frequency) transmissions. For example the device may not get satellite signal and may not operate in buildings, parking structures, tunnels or other obstructed areas.
- Choose additional options like USB connector or 9V Battery Pack.
Control Housing - Brake / Clutch - Perch Clamp Mounted Compass
•All units come ready for easy installation
•Comes complete with mount and installed compass
•Comes with stand-off for extended bolt
•Gauges can be installed in upper or lower bolt and may be rotated to desired position
•Long lasting batteries
•Fits 1982-Current Harley-Davidson® or Metric Bikes with forward facing perch mount bolt (make Harley (1/4”) or Metric (5mm) selection below)
•Harley (1/4”) or Metric (5mm) bolt please check and order the correct unit for your bike. (note: some Sportsters and V-Rod require Metric bolt).
Consider the angle of your controls before ordering, angle determines where gauge will face.
Marlin’s triple chromed billet mount comes in your choice of clock faces. Simply attach with one extended screw to your brake or clutch perch clamp. This handsome unit will provide years of flawless service.